No matter what, it has been 6 months now that I have left my previous work place. But all the memories of that place are still afresh in my heart, as if I never went away from it. Sitting at the window, I am thinking what is it that keeps my heart so connected and so attracted to this place. Well, there are many things which keep my heart connected, right from the place where my workstation was located, and the window outside near my aisle, the tree, and the most tempting bell. NS was a journey that started but with no destination.
Right from the day when I entered the office till the day I left that place, it has moved my life in many ways. It has been reason for my smiles, laughter, tears and some bitter marks in life.
How can I forget that place where I sat and dreamt of my future being? I found the love of my life, Hero of my life, some wonderful friends, gained ample of care and smiles from all the people whom I mattered and my presence made some differences in their life. Those memorable conversations where I used to make people crazy with my insanity, now brings unusual smile on my face. It is a tale of unending events, funny jokes, laughter and disaster. Well I had crushes too, and they were the reasons behind my blushes!! It gave me a valid reason to party in the night and I could roam around Marine lines at midnight 3 am. I had gang of friends with whom I shared uncountable laughs and smile. Also not to forget they also tolerated me for the then crankiest nature of mine. It was a place where my friends always made me felt warmth and happy, irrespective of my mood swings!! For the first time ever, I began writing and gradually I created my blog and I am still exploring this hobby. The place which gave me enough reasons to understand love, and I lost my heart. Nevertheless, still there is a light of hope which is lightening my heart and is giving me enough courage to move on and live this wonderful life.
It is certainly a place that can never be forgotten from my memories and also it gave me an opportunity to meet wonderful friends.
-@nj

Nostalgic
ReplyDelete@Abhi..Yes it is!! Sweet and Bitter Memories
ReplyDelete